We are currently hiring a Sales Agent
We are looking for a full time enthusiastic Sales Agent to work in our expert and committed Sales Team.
Communication with our guests is the most important aspect of the role, so we will only consider native English speakers that also have a high standard of written English. A natural sunny, energetic & positive attitude, together with a professional and calm approach would be a winning combination for our team!
The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner, a detailed knowledge of Cyprus, including places of interest, hotels, things to do and see. We are looking for someone with a positive can-do attitude who is enthusiastic about all things Cyprus and would like to help promote this wonderful holiday destination.
If you are passionate, professional and have excellent customer service skills (with experience within holiday sales preferred) – then please get in touch, we want to hear from you!
We are leading specialists in the holiday industry, and our mission is to provide an excellent holiday experience to all of our customers.
- Being a native English speaker is essential as you will be working with the UK market.
- Excellent and confident telephone manner, including actively listening to the customer, understanding their holiday requirements and building a strong rapport with them.
- Good writing and typing skills - you are required to communicate with customers not only over the phone, but by email, LiveChat and on social media.
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and email. Previous experience with holiday reservation software will be a distinct advantage.
- Very well organised and capable of multitasking, including following up with customers for quotations, answering calls, answering LiveChat and emails, providing after sales support, liaising with other departments within the company and following up with them in a timely manner.
Place of Work:
Mainly based working from home (requires good internet connection), with some office-based working in our Kyrenia office when required.
Working Days: Full time - 5 days a week (Monday to Sunday) working scheduled shifts on rotation:
Working Hours: 11am - 7 pm
Working hours are subject to change depending on business needs.
As soon as possible.
- Monthly Salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Full work permit to be supplied (if required)
- Sigorta contributions paid by the company
- Extra bonuses for sales
- Full training will be provided
- Management support
- Paid annual leave
Please send your CV to [email protected] or call us on 0533 872 37 52 for more information.
Note: We are unable to accept students for this position.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
- +90 533 872 37 52
- Email us