We are currently recruiting a Social Media / Marketing Content Specialist
Our award-winning travel company is looking for a creative person to work within our Marketing Team to take over the responsibility for our various social media accounts. The role is based in our Kyrenia office.
The ideal candidate will have a confident, friendly & positive attitude and the ability to multitask & communicate effectively in English. He or she will have the ability to work well as a member of a team as well as using their initiative to be able to work independently.
Knowledge of social media marketing would be a distinct advantage.
English as a native language, both verbal & written, is essential.
Full TRNC driving licence and car owner preferred.
- Daily management of various company brands on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter, including answering customers queries and replying to comments in an engaging and friendly manner.
- Manage & enhance our social media presence across all platforms by creating interesting, engaging & innovative content, social media strategies & manage our brands’ reputation online.
- Work in conjunction with designers to produce social media creatives.
- Research audience preferences, competitors, discover current trends & keep up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness of our social media campaigns.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Friendly, approachable manner
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good time management skills with an ability to manage priorities and work to tight deadlines
Monday to Friday (11am - 7pm)
Saturday – Half Day
As soon as possible
- Competitive salary (to be discussed)
- Full work permit to be supplied (if required)
- Sigorta contributions paid by the company
- Daily lunch provided
- Management support
- Paid annual leave