We are currently recruiting a Marketing Assistant.
Marketing Assistant Role
Our award-winning travel company is looking for a passionate, innovative and creative person to work within our Marketing Team to assist with day-to-day tasks and marketing activities. The role is based in our Kyrenia office.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills, high attention to detail and a confident, friendly & positive attitude. The ability to multitask & communicate effectively in English is essential. He or she will have the ability to work well as a member of a team as well as using their own initiative to be able to work independently.
Knowledge of social media marketing, email shot building, website administration and experience within the travel industry would be a distinct advantage.
English as a native language, both verbal & written, is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assisting the Marketing Manager with the day-to-day tasks of the marketing team, including but not limited to;
- Helping to invent, write, create and organise a social media content strategy with interesting, engaging & innovative posts and content
- Daily management of various company brands on marketing platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Creating and building email shots
- Assisting with answering customers queries and replying to comments
- Assisting with managing our brands’ reputation online on social media platforms and various review sites
- Assisting the in-house designers to produce marketing creatives
- Producing reports and feedback to management regarding the performance of organic and paid campaigns and overall marketing strategy
- Attending relevant meetings
- Work with the marketing team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Any other tasks within your role required by the marketing department or management
- Excellent command of the English language
- Friendly, approachable manner
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good time management skills with an ability to manage priorities and work to tight deadlines
Place of Work:
Monday to Friday (11am - 7pm)
Saturday – Half Day
As soon as possible.
- Competitive salary (to be discussed)
- Full work permit to be supplied (if required)
- Sigorta contributions paid by the company
- Management support
- Paid annual leave
Note: We are unable to accept students for this position.