We are currently recruiting a Guest Relations and Customer Service Executive
We are looking for a lively, confident and presentable Guest Relations and Customer Service Executive to work within our wide range of hotels and our Kyrenia call center.
The ideal candidate will have an approachable, confident, energetic & positive attitude. The candidate should be able to liaise with guests to gain feedback about their experience face-to-face & over the telephone.
Knowledge of Trip Advisor would be a distinct advantage.
English as a native language, both verbal & written, is essential.
Full TRNC driving licence and car owner, is essential.
Our ideal candidate would be a well presented lady between the ages of 30 - 50.
- To attend the assigned hotels on a prearranged rota basis and engage with Cyprus Paradise guests
- Listen to feedback showing understanding and knowledge in a calm and positive manner
- Assist guests by thoroughly knowing our products and airline information
- Servicing, logging incoming calls and emails from all queues for all brands
- Make amendments and additions to booking contract accurately and methodically
- Liaising with all departments and suppliers to provide speedy resolutions
- Complaint handling and escalations
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good time management skills, an ability to manage priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation
Kyrenia call centre and all hotels
5 days a week, Monday to Sunday, covering 8am to 8pm on a 7 hour rota basis.
- Competitive Salary (To be discussed)
- Incentives and bonuses
- Full work permit to be supplied (If required)
- Sigorta contributions paid by company
- Daily lunch provided when in call centre
- Paid holidays