North Cyprus Charter
Get back to North Cyprus with a charter repatriation flight and 7 night hotel quarantine with Cyprus Paradise.
Low Deposit fr £49
23Kg Hold & 8Kg Hand Luggage
Warm & Friendly Service
Short Transit Times
Inflight Meals & Refreshments
- Flying on 21st July from London Stansted, the package includes one-way flights to North Cyprus and 7 nights quarantine in a selected hotel determined by the TRNC government on arrival. Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are included in the package price, as is the transfer from Ercan Airport to your hotel.
- In order to qualify for this package, you will need to undertake 3 Coronavirus PCR (swab) tests before being released from quarantine in North Cyprus below.
- The first of these tests (which is a requirement to travel) has to be done in the UK between the 16th to the 18th of July (3 to 5 days before boarding your flight). This test needs to be negative in order to travel to North Cyprus and you need to carry the negative test result certificate with you. This PCR test needs to be arranged and paid for by you*.
- The second PCR test will be undertaken at Ercan Airport. This will be arranged by the TRNC Health Authority and needs to be paid for by you. The cost is approximately 300TL (£38). You will then be transported to your hotel (determined by the TRNC government) to complete your 7 night quarantine. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is included.
- Your third and final PCR test will be performed at the end of your stay. There is no charge for this test as it is included within this package.
Providing you test negative on all 3 tests, you are then free to go after the 7 nights quarantine have been completed.
The total price for this package, including one-way flight, transfer, accommodation and meals is £695 per person. The cost for infants under 2 years old is £45 each.
*We cannot offer advice about laboratory testing, please ask your GP for advice on Coronavirus testing. Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel and/or refund this package once it has been booked (in the event that you test positive and are unable to travel) so we strongly recommend that you source travel insurance that will cover you for COVID-19 travel disruption. Ensure that you specifically ask the travel insurance company if you will be covered for the above protocols. Failure to follow the testing rules could result in you being denied boarding or entry into North Cyprus, and again, we are unable to refund or reimburse you in this instance.