We are currently recruiting a Guest Relations Coordinator
We’re looking for a lively, presentable Guest Relations Coordinator to work with our Hotels!
The ideal candidate will have a friendly, energetic, positive attitude and a flexible approach to problem solving.
Knowledge of Social Media Marketing would be a distinct advantage.
English as a native language both verbal & written is a must.
Full TRNC driving licence and car owner preferred.
- Problem solving & complaint handling – this can be directly from customers, head office, hotel reception or any other staff.
- Google, Facebook & Trip Advisor Reviews – speaking with customers & gaining commitment from them to write a review for Cyprus Paradise and the hotel.
- Answering the Trip Advisor reviews professionally and effectively.
- Ensuring compliance with ABTA regulations
- Health & safety advice
- Inbound/outbound calls from our office in Kyrenia - especially in the winter months, when calling customers for feedback on their holiday and our service will be a priority
- Customer surveys – Customer satisfaction surveys to provide statistics and improve customer service.
The hours of work will be approximately 45 hours per week on a rota basis and will involve mornings, evenings and weekend work. The successful candidate will receive a good remuneration package, bonus, petrol allowance and work permit.