Special Offer – from just £349 per person
North Cyprus with its 200 miles of enchanted coastline, over 300 days of sunshine every year and 9000 years of history and culture is a fantastic place for your holidays.
- 7-nights at Pia Bella best-seller North Cyprus Hotel
- FREE Half Board Upgrade
- FREE Superior Room Upgrade
- Return Daytime Flights
- 20kg luggage allowance + 5 kg hand luggage
- Return local transfers
- Representative in resort
- All taxes and charges included
- Full CAA ATOL protection of your holiday
- NO Credit or Debit Card Charges
- NO HIDDEN COSTS!
Pia Bella Hotel
An extremely popular, family-run hotel, Pia Bella Hotel is consistently our best selling accommodation and is ranked number 1 on Trip Advisor.
With a reputation for great service and a convenient town-centre location, it is easy to see why this hotel is so popular. Pia Bella is within walking distance of the major attractions of Kyrenia, including the picturesque Kyrenia harbour. Set in mature gardens with a choice of two freshwater swimming pools, Pia Bella offers excellent standards of accommodation and is highly regarded.
North Cyprus is one of the top 10 must visit places during 2013 as recommended by Rough Guides.
North Cyprus is a Euro-Free Zone making your money go further creating an opportunity for you to enjoy superb value holiday in Kyrenia.
Fly from London STANSTED:
Daily from 01 January’14 – 26 October'14
Fly from MANCHESTER:
Every Saturday from 19 Apr’14 – 27 Sep'14
Hotel Pia Bella
All room categories have an en-suite bath, shower and wc, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, air conditioning/heating, hairdryer, safety deposit box (payable locally), minibar and tea and coffee-making facilities. All rooms also have a balcony.
The majority of Superior rooms benefit from a more tranquil location and pleasing views (although specific views cannot be guaranteed).
All Deluxe rooms are pool or garden facing and have a higher standard of decor, furnishings, flat screen TV and internet access (not wireless). To upgrade will cost £5 extra per person per night.
- Two Outdoor freshwater swimming pools, one with a children’s section.
- Towels are provided for use around the pools.
- Choice of bars & restaurants.
- Breakfast and supper are served as an open buffet in the main restaurant or al-fresco on the terrace.
- The garden bar serves drinks and snacks throughout the day. and is open in the evening.
- The restaurant and lobby bars are open all year round.
- All Travelzoo clients will benefit from a free upgrade to Half Board.
- Room Service (payable locally).
- Wireless internet access in general areas.
- Table tennis and darts.
- Billiards and table football (payable locally).
- Cyprus night and live entertainment (subject to occupancy levels).
- Massage (payable locally).